If you have been contacted by the City Prosecutors and have been provided the Victim's Rights Notification Form and the Victim's Rights Request Form, stating that you are a victim of a crime, you can also find those forms by clicking on the following links:
These forms allow you to exercise certain rights that have been granted to you by Idaho law. Please return the Victim's Rights Request Form to:
Bonneville County Courts
Attn: Criminal Office
605 N. Capital Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Restitution for Victims
If you have been the victim of a crime that the City Prosecutors are prosecuting, you may have been given the Restitution Form(s) to help you recoup the losses that you have experienced as a result of the committed crime. Those forms can also be found by clicking on the following links:
These forms should be sent to:
Idaho Falls City Prosecutors
P.O. Box 50220
Idaho Falls, ID 83405-0220
Resources for Victims
- Victim Information and Notification Everday (VINE). VINE is a free service offered by the State of Idaho. Victims can register to be notified of their offender's release or transfer. Toll-free at (866) 984-6343.
- Idaho Manual on Rights of Victims of Crime. This manual offers information on procedural rights of victims of crime in Idaho.
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence. Provides education, technical support and assistance to groups and individuals advocating for the safety and rights of battered women and their children. Toll-free at (888) 293-6118.
- Idaho Council on Domestic Violence and Victim Assistance. The Council's mission is to fund programs that serve victims of crime, and to help victims through legislation, advocacy, training, and public awareness. Toll-free at (800) 291-0463.
- Idaho Court Assistance Office. Increasing the public's access to justice by providing information, referral and standard forms for persons who are representing themselves in court.
- Recovery.org. Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Recovery Programs.
- Idaho Crime Victims Compensation Program. Provides financial assistance to crime victims who are injured as the result of criminally injurious conduct. Toll-free at (800) 950-2110.
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line. A toll-free legal helpline for victims of domestic violence. Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Toll-free at (877) 500-2980.
- Idaho Legal Aid Services. Provides legal representation and community education to low income Idahoans.
- Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program (IVLP). IVLP provides free civil legal assistance through advice and consultation, brief legal services, and representation in certain cases to persons living in poverty.
- Safe Place Ministries. Provides information and resources to help vicitms, church leaders, friends and family members, and victim services providers better understand and respond to sexual abuse/assault and domestic violence. Toll-free at (888) 776-4443.