Complaint Form


We need your name and phone number or e-mail address on the complaint form.

If the complaint is not covered by our ordinances, we wish to explain why we cannot act on your complaint.


COMPLAINT FORM  (printable format)



COMPLAINT FORM (submit online)

Please use this form to report problems in your neighborhood similar to: debris, weeds, unlicensed and non-functional vehicles, abandoned appliances, etc.

Complaints will be handled in the order they are received,  health and safety issues take precedence over all other complaints.


DISCLAIMER: By filling out this form, you will be creating a public record of your complaint. Your Email will not be displayed on the website, but may be used in order to contact you for additional information or to inform you of our investigation, if you would prefer to make an anonymous complaint please contact us at 612-8555 or 612-8158.


For weeds only complaints please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 612-8479


For a vehicle or RV on the street complaints please contact the Police Department at 612-8655




* Required Fields
See disclaimer for use of Email