Register for Classes Online . . .
**ATTENTION** If you plan on registering online and it's your first time, please contact the Aquatic Center at (208)612-8519 if you have a city rate card. Otherwise, you will NOT be able to register and pay the city rate price.
In the interest of keeping the facility clear of cryptosporidium , we ask that patrons follow these guidelines when swimming or using the hot tub at the Aquatic Center:
These guidelines have been provided to us by the Eastern Idaho Public Health District and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Please do not swim if you have diarrhea. This is especially important for children in diapers.
- If you experience any diarrheal symptoms, please do not swim for at least two weeks after the symptoms subside.
- Please do not swallow the pool water.
- Please practice good hygiene:
- Adults - please take a soap shower and wash thoroughly before swimming and wash your hands after using the toilet or changing diapers.
- Parents - please wash your child (especially the rear end) thoroughly with soap and water before swimming and after diaper changes.
- Please use swim diapers and change diapers in the locker rooms, not at poolside.
- Please take your children on bathroom breaks or check diapers often.
Thank you for your help in keeping our pool free and clear of this undesirable parasite!
Parents are expected to supervise children under the age of eight. Please check age guidelines below.
*Children ages 6 & 7 years old must have a parent or supervising adult (18 years or older) present in the building while the child is swimming.
*Children five and under must be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult (18 years) while in the pool and locker rooms.
*There must be at least one adult supervising every four children 3 to 5 years and one adult supervising every two children 2 and under.
*The Aquatic Center defines a supervising adult as someone 18 years of age or older.
*A parent or a coach must supervise lap swimmers under 16 during lap swim.
*Please pick up children before the facility closes!
Aquatic Center Rules
THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST OF RULES - PLEASE CHECK OUR RULE BOARDS WHEN YOU VISIT
*Approved flotation devices include noodles, lifejackets and swim bubbles
*No water wings or air inflated flotation devices.
*Admission must be paid to enter the pool area.
*No food or drink on the deck or in the locker rooms.
*No street shoes on the pool deck.
*Please shower before entering the pool.
*Please do not swim in lap lanes
*Kickboards and other exercise equipment are for lap swimmers or aerobic classes only.
*No masks or snorkels during public swim.
*Rough play, rude behavior or profane language are not allowed in the Aquatic Center.
*Smoking is not permitted on Aquatic Center property.