Guest Policies and information:
- Pets are not allowed on Zoo grounds. ADA service animals are allowed; however, companion animals are not allowed for the safety of the zoo animals and your pets. In order to protect our zoo animal collection, we require proof of current vaccines prior to zoo entry. Please review the Service Animal Access Handout in the link below for more details about entry to the zoo
- Exhibit barriers and fences are in place for your protection. Do not climb, stand on, or cross barriers or railings
- Please do not feed animals
- Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times
- Please be aware that some animals may not be on exhibit due to weather conditions or animal care requirements.
Prohibited on Zoo grounds:
- Use of any nicotine and tobacoo devices (includes chewing, vaping, smoking, etc...)
- Non ADA certified animals (aka comfort pets).
- Skateboards, bikes, rollerblades, and wheely shoes
- Outside Food or Drink
- Drink lids and straws
- Alcoholic Beverages are prohibited on zoo grounds except when sanctioned by the city for special zoo fundraisers.
Click here for Service Animal Access Handout