Citizen Request Detail

Citizen Request Status

Completed 04/26/12
Public Works
replacement of curb and gutter
I spoke with Doug in the street dept and he said that the city has a program to subsidize the replacement of the defective curb and gutter in front of our residence in Idaho Falls. Please advise.
You can go to the News & Events section on the City Home Page and click on Curb & Gutter Replacement Program for further information and an application form. Fill that out and return it or you can come in to our office and pick up a form and fill it out.

Return to Citizen Request Search