1. Approval of Minutes: October 2, 2014.
2. Timesheets: September and October.
3. National Trust Conference: November.
4. Rotary Club Centennial Project.
a. Downtown: 12 Boxes x 800 each. Wrong phone #. Stick label over.
b. 11th Street: 3.5 Boxes x 300 each. Information correct.
c. Ridge Avenue: 3.5 Boxes x 300 each. Information correct.
d. Churches: 2.5 Boxes x 850 each. Wrong phone #. Stick label over.
e. Coloring Books: Approx. 125. Corrections needed.
6. Farmers Market Display Table.
7. Book Donations/Historic Preservation Library.
8. 2015 Annual Walking Tour.
9. Reconnaissance Survey.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris, at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.