The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived. Thank you for your interest in City Government
Call to Order:
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda.
Minutes: October 7, 2014
1. Conditional Use Permit to Allow an LED Sign at a School: Ethel Boyes Elementary School. This property is located south and adjacent to Brentwood Drive, north of Pancheri Drive, east of Dickson Avenue, and west of Skyline Drive.  STAFF REPORT
2. Annexation with Initial Zoning of C-1 (Limited Retail Business): M&B: Approximately 2 Acres. The property is all of the portion of Pioneer Road lying within the following described parcel of land: generally south of Pancheri Drive, north of the Porter Canal, east of I-15, and west of the Snake River. STAFF REPORT
3. Annexation with Initial Zoning of I&M-1 (Industrial and Manufacturing). M&B: Approximately 368.308 Acres. This property is located generally south of 49th North (Telford Road), north of Lincoln Road, east and adjacent to 15th East (St. Leon Road), west of 25th East (Hitt Road).  STAFF REPORT
4. Text Amendment(s) to the Zoning Ordinance: ZOINING ORDINANCE AMENDMENT(S) AMENDING SECTIONS: 7-7-8; 7-8-8; 7-15-8; AND 7-13-3 CLARIFYING LANDSCAPE STANDARDS FOR THE R-3A, PB, I&M-1, AND CG-1 ZONES; AND SECTIONS 7-9-3, 7-2-2.D, AND 4-26-G. ALLOWING RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS IN COMMERCIAL ZONES; AND 2-1-55, DEFINITION OF OPAQUE FENCE; 4-7, TREES IN CLEAR-VIEW; 4-23-H, PARKING REQUIREMENTS FOR HOTEL CONFERENCE ROOMS; 4-23-K.2, UPDATE SHARED PARKING STUDY REQUIREMENT; 4-23-R, CLARIFYING REQUIREMNT FOR PARKING SURFACES. 
1. Bonneville County Planning Commission Report.
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
 Planning Commission approves or denies