The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived. Thank you for your interest in City Government
Call to Order:
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda.
Minutes: June 16, 2015
1. Annexation with Initial Zoning of MS (Medical Services): Lot 1, Block 2, Brookhaven Subdivision, Division 1. This property is located generally south and adjacent to East Sunnyside Rd, north of Saratoga Drive, east and adjacent to Crestwood Lane, and west of South 25th East (Hitt Road).  STAFF REPORT
2. Annexation with Initial Zoning of PB and Final Plat: 1.45 Acres of the NW ¼ Section 33, Freeman Medical Plaza. This property is located generally south and adjacent to E. Sunnyside Road, north and adjacent to Fountain Bleu Lane.  STAFF REPORT
3. Comprehensive Plan Amendment: 38.131 Acres of the NW ¼ Section 16. This property is generally east of Woodruff Avenue between Lincoln Road and E. 1st Street.  STAFF REPORT
4. Annexation with Initial Zoning of HC-1: 5.832 Acres of the NW ¼ Section 16. This property is located generally east of Woodruff Avenue between Lincoln Road and E. 1st Street.  STAFF REPORT
5. Preliminary Plat for 38.131 Acres: Carlyle-Erma. This property is located generally east of Woodruff Avenue between Lincoln Road and E. 1st Street.  STAFF REPORT
6. Recommend Approval of New Numbering System For Zoning Ordinance To Make Consistent With Other City Codes 
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
 Planning Commission approves or denies