The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived. Thank you for your interest in City Government
Call to Order:
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda.
Minutes: June 2, 2015
1. Annexation with Initial Zoning of MS (Medical Services): Lot 1, Block 2, Brookhaven Subdivision, Division 1. This property is located generally south and adjacent to East Sunnyside Rd, north of Saratoga Drive, east and adjacent to Crestwood Lane, and west of South 25th East (Hitt Road).  Postponed to August 4, 2015.
2. Annexation with Initial Zoning of GC-1 (Heavy Commercial) for a Printing Facility: 6.6 Acres, Section 24, T 2N, R 37. This property is located generally south of W. Broadway, north of W. Colorado Avenue, west of I-15, and east of South Saturn Avenue.  STAFF REPORT
3. Rezone from R-2 (Residential 2, 3, & 4-plexes and Day Cares) to R-3 (Apartments): Lots 35-48, Block 45, Crows Addition. This property is located generally at the corner of East 13th Street and South Lee Avenue, and east of South Boulevard.  STAFF REPORT
4. Conditional Use Permit: Lots 35-48, Block 45, Crows Addition. This property is located generally at the corner of East 13th Street and South Lee Avenue, and east of South Boulevard.  STAFF REPORT
1. Reasoned Statement of Relevant Criteria and Standards: Lots 1-48, Block 15, Crows Addition. 
2. Final Plat: Intermountain Business & Tech Park, Division No. 8. This property is located generally south of Technology Drive, north of East Anderson Street, east of North Boulevard, and west and adjacent to Boge Avenue.  STAFF REPORT
3. Zoning Code Audit Report: Diane Kushlan.
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
 Planning Commission approves or denies