The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived. Thank you for your interest in City Government
Call to Order:
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda.
1. Conditional Use Permit for Lighting of the Skate Park at Tautphaus Park: Parks and Recreation Division, City of Idaho Falls. This property is located south of N. Park Drive, north of Rogers Street, east of Rollandet Avenue, west of Boulevard.  STAFF REPORT
2. Rezone from C-1 (Limited Business) and PT-2 (Planned Transition Overlay) to C-1 for the Expansion of a Convenience Store: Phelps Inc. This property is located generally south and adjacent to 10th Street, north of 11th Street, east and adjacent to Boulevard, west of Lee Street. STAFF REPORT
3. Annexation with Initial Zoning of HC-1 (Limited Business). M&B: Approximately 2.368 Acres. This property is located generally east of I-15 on the southwest corner of the intersection of Bellin Road and Sunnyside Road. 
4. Annexation with Initial Zoning of C-1 (Limited Business). M&B: Approximately 3.394 Acres. This property is located generally south, southeast of Pioneer Road, north and adjacent to Whitewater Drive, west of the Snake River being a portion of the Porter Canal.  STAFF REPORT
1. Eagle Ridge Urban Renewal District.
1. Bonneville County Planning Commission Report.
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email email@example.com.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
 Planning Commission approves or denies