The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We
appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,
an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the
agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and
when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that
City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived.
Thank you for your interest in City Government
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda
1. Annexation with Initial Zoning of C-1, and Final Plat for Eagle Ridge, Division No. 3: The proposed plat creates eight (8) commercial lots. 
2. Conditional Use Permit for 7.54 Acres (Teresa Bunker Elementary School): Reconfiguration of the parking lots and bus drop off. 2
3. Annexation and Initial Zoning for 0.437 Acres (Fountain Bleu ROW): Annexation to allow the construction of the remainder of Fountain Bleu Lane.
1. Final Plat for Snake River Landing, Division No. 10: The proposed plat creates two commercial lots. 
2. Final Plat for St Clair Estates, Division No. 13, 3rd Amended: A re-plat of a portion of Lot 5, Block 13, St Clair Estates, Division No. 13. 
3. Reasoned Statement of Relevant Criteria and Standards: Preliminary Plat for the Eagle Ridge Subdivision. 2
4. Discussion: Proposed Scope of Work for Sign Ordinance Revisions.
1. Bonneville County Planning Commission Report
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
1 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
2 Planning Commission approves or denies