The Planning Commission and Staff welcome you to tonight’s meeting. We appreciate and encourage public participation. For regular agenda items,an opportunity for public comment is provided following the staff report.
However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Chair may exercise discretion in deciding if and when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and
limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments. Please note that City of Idaho Falls Planning Commission meetings are live streamed at www.idahofallsidaho.gov and archived. Thank you for your interest in City Government
Call to Order:
Changes, additions, or modifications to the agenda.
Minutes: November 5, 2014
1. Annexation of 3.407 Acres with Initial Zoning of R-1 and Final Plat: Bristol Heights, Division No. 6. This property is located generally west of Colonial Way and north of Pocono Street. STAFF REPORT
2. Annexation Prior to Platting of 1.887 Acres with Initial Zoning of R-1: M&B: 1.887 Acres. These properties are located generally at the end of Simon Street, west of Alayssa Drive, south of 17th North.  STAFF REPORT
3. Preliminary Plat: West Broadway Addition, 2nd Amended. This property is located generally northeast of and adjacent to Broadway, south of Denver Street and west of N. Utah Avenue.  STAFF REPORT
1. Final Plat: East Bank Plaza STAFF REPORT
2. Final Plat: Parkwood Meadows Subdivision, Division No. 3, 1st Amended STAFF REPORT
1. Bonneville County Planning Commission Report.
Public hearing items are subject to change. If you have interest in a specific item, please contact the Planning Office at 612-8276. Staff reports are available by 3:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the public hearing. If you wish to receive a copy of the staff report, please call 612-8276 after 3:00 p.m. or email email@example.com.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the City of Idaho Falls, you may contact Debra Petty at 612-8276 or the ADA Coordinator, Lisa Farris at 612-8323 as soon as possible and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
 Planning Commission recommends to City Council
 Planning Commission approves or denies