Question: How do I get a concealed Weapons Permit?

Concealed Weapons permits can be obtained through the Bonneville County Sheriffs Records office located at 254 E Street Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402; open Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM.  Phone: (208) 529-1350 ext 1525.
The cost is $81.25 correct cash or check. You will be fingerprinted at that time. BCSO - Records

Return to FAQ Main