Sponsor or Host a Booth at Beat the Heat
Saturday, August 17, 2019 10:00 - 12:00 p.m.
Skyline High School Track
This is a free family focused event where elementary and middle school aged children (K-8) can "Beat the Heat" by challenging the Idaho POST Fitness tests, the same test Idaho Falls Police Officers have to pass at POST.
- Vertical Jump
- Sit Ups
- Push Ups
- 300-Meter Sprint
- 1.5 Mile Run
- Sponsor a POST Event – Your business or organization can sponsor a POST event. We will provide the space, equipment, and instructions. You provide the staff to facilitate/officiate the event (at least 5 people per event, but more are welcome!). POST event sponsors will be the title sponsor for that event, and will be listed/recognized as a sponsor for the event. Sponsors can wear clothing with their organization title and information. The 5 staff members will need to be at the event at 9:00 a.m. for training and stay until the end of the event at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- Host a booth – Your business/organization can host a booth. Booths can be set up several different ways. Do you want to host an activity? Hand out informational or educational materials? Will you be offering a giveaway or raffle prize? Do you operate a sno-cone business or something similar that you would like to bring? The booth fee is $100. That fee may be waived for first responder agencies, non-profits, educational/government agencies, or other in-kind donations. Please email/call Jessica Clements at (208)612-8655 with questions.
- Make a donation – If you would like to donate supplies, give away/raffle items, etc. we would welcome those. Ideas for that would be raffle or give away items geared to children (bikes, helmets, back to school supplies, etc.), fitness gear for adults, bottled water, healthy snacks for participants, etc.
- Volunteer – If you aren’t interested in being an event sponsor but have one or two people who would like to volunteer, thank you! We will likely have use for volunteers to help with set up, tear down and throughout the day.
- Any combination of the above.