City of Idaho Falls Employee Benefits
Our Benefits Guide is a full booklet of the City of Idaho Falls employee benefits for 2020-2021.
Below is a video that describes in detail ALL of the benefits the City has to offer.
Also included below on this webpage are:
- Employee Navigator benefits portal information
- Insurance premiums for 2020-2021
- Summaries of Benefits and Coverage for the HSA and PPO
- Tabs for each of our benefits vendors with information about their offerings
- List of Frequently Asked Questions.
As always, the HR Department is here to help you navigate and answer any other questions you may have.
- Ryan x167
- Carla x248
- Eilene x106
- Julie x162
These documents will help guide you in finding a Choice Provider on the Blue Cross website.
All regular (non-temporary, non-seasonal) employees of the City of Idaho Falls and their immediate family members have access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The City has partnered with McLaughlin Young Employee Services, an independent provider of EAP services. The EAP offers help for personal and/or professional concerns by providing free, confidential, short-term counseling and personal consultation. The EAP has a network of local counselors; they can help employees improve or resolve personal difficulties whether big or small, personal or work related.
- Why did my benefits change this year?
- If I want all my insurance to remain the same, do I have to do anything?
- Do I have to renew my Flexible Spending Account?
- Do I have to renew my HSA?
- Are there any changes to Dental coverage?
- Are there any changes to the Vision coverage?
- What does “Choice” mean in regard to physician co-pays?
- Where can I go to see if my Dr. qualifies as a Choice provider?
- What are the new monthly premiums?
- Will my deductible be affected by the changes to the PPO?
- What is the split for the PPO?
- What are the new out-of-pocket coinsurance maximums for the PPO?
- What is the change to Doctor’s Office visits under the PPO?
- What are the changes to the prescription co-pays?
- Where can I go to see which Tier my prescriptions are on and how much they will cost?
- What has changed on the HSA?
- What is the split for the HSA?
- What are the new monthly premiums for the HSA?
- Will my deductible be affected by the changes to the HSA?
- What are the new out-of-pocket coinsurance maximums for the HSA?