Information for Victims
If you have been contacted by the City Prosecutors and notified that you are the victim of a crime, use the following forms to exercise certain rights that have been granted to you by Idaho law:
- Victim's Rights Notification Form (PDF)
- Victim's Rights Notification Form - Spanish (PDF)
- Victim's Rights Request Form (PDF)
- Victim's Rights Request Form - Spanish (PDF)
Bonneville County Courts
Attn: Criminal Office
605 N Capital Avenue.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Restitution for Victims
If you have been the victim of a crime that the City Prosecutors are prosecuting, use the following restitution forms to help you recoup the losses that you have experienced as a result of the committed crime:
- Restitution Form - Property Damage (PDF)
- Restitution Form - Property Damage - Spanish (PDF)
- Restitution Form - Medical Costs (PDF)
- Restitution Form - Medical Costs - Spanish (PDF)
Resources for Victims
- Victim Information and Notification Everday (VINE): VINE is a free service offered by the State of Idaho. Victims can register to be notified of their offender's release or transfer. Toll-free at 866-984-6343.
- : This manual offers information on procedural rights of victims of crime in Idaho.
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence: Provides education, technical support and assistance to groups and individuals advocating for the safety and rights of battered women and their children. Toll-free at 888-293-6118.
- Idaho Council on Domestic Violence and Victim Assistance: The Council's mission is to fund programs that serve victims of crime, and to help victims through legislation, advocacy, training, and public awareness. Toll-free at 800-291-0463.
- Idaho Court Assistance Office: Increasing the public's access to justice by providing information, referral and standard forms for persons who are representing themselves in court.
- Recovery.org: Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Recovery Programs.
- Idaho Crime Victims Compensation Program: Provides financial assistance to crime victims who are injured as the result of criminally injurious conduct. Toll-free at 800-950-2110.
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line: A toll-free legal helpline for victims of domestic violence. Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Toll-free at 877-500-2980.
- Idaho Legal Aid Services: Provides legal representation and community education to low income Idahoans.
- Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program (IVLP): IVLP provides free civil legal assistance through advice and consultation, brief legal services, and representation in certain cases to persons living in poverty.
- Safe Place Ministries: Provides information and resources to help victims, church leaders, friends and family members, and victim services providers better understand and respond to sexual abuse/assault and domestic violence. Toll-free at 888-776-4443.