- Resolution 2022-12 (Fees)
- 2021 Council Budget Calendar 6-22-2021
- 2021-22 Budget Hearing - August 12
- 2021-22 Forgone Hearing - August 12
- 2021-22 Fee Hearing - August 12
- 2021-2022 Proposed Budget
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Fire
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Parks Rec
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Police
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Community Development
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Municipal Services
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Mayor and City Council
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Library
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation Public Works
City Council Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Building Maintenance division employs 11 individuals and is responsible for maintaining and improving over 200 City-owned facilities. Building Maintenance provides oversight for the cleaning of City facilities; and is responsible for maintaining plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling as well as painting, and carpentry work as needed.
All legislative actions by the Mayor and City Council are filed in the City Clerk's Office.
Discover information about the Civic Auditorium, which hosts community events in Idaho Falls.
The Equipment Maintenance division employs 15 individuals. This division is responsible for the maintenance of the City's entire fleet, consisting of over 600 pieces of large equipments. The City has many specialized types of equipment including; dump trucks, street sweepers, Police and Fire equipment, as well as all the turf equipment used on the City's three golf courses. The Equipment maintenance division also maintains the fuel inventory for the City's 14 fuel tanks, fuel delivery truck and all fuel card lock purchases.
The City of Idaho Falls Finance division consists of the Municipal Services Director, Controller and City Treasurer, who is responsible for planning, administering and managing the City’s budget and financial activities.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is the hub of the network/computer infrastructure, data collection, and information systems for all of the City departments and divisions.
Treasurer's Office handles Accounts Receivable and Business Improvement District billings and payments, utility, parking and ambulance payments, and collects monies from various City divisions such as the Utility Billing Division and the Utility Credit Division.
View important dates and events for the City of Idaho Falls.