The Municipal Services Department provides overall administration of the financial operations, utility billing and collections, information systems, purchasing, and maintenance of City buildings and equipment.
- Resolution 2023-16 (Fees)
- 2023-24 Budget and Fee Public Hearing-Thursday August 10, 2023.
- Proposed Published Master Fee Workbook - Changes only
- 2023-2024 Proposed Budget Notice 2023-07-27
- 2023-24 Budget Calendar
- Draft Budgetbook 7-25-23
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Fire
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Human Resources
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Library
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Mayors Office
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Parks and Recreation
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Police
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation- City Attorney
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation- Municipal Services
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation -Public Works General Fund
The Building Maintenance division employs 11 individuals and is responsible for maintaining and improving over 200 City-owned facilities. Building Maintenance provides oversight for the cleaning of City facilities; and is responsible for maintaining plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling as well as painting, and carpentry work as needed.
Discover information about the Frontier Center for the Performing Arts, which hosts community events in Idaho Falls.
The Fleet Maintenance Facility division employs 15 individuals. This division is responsible for the maintenance of the City's entire fleet, consisting of over 600 pieces of large equipments. The City has many specialized types of equipment including; dump trucks, street sweepers, Police and Fire equipment, as well as all the turf equipment used on the City's three golf courses. The Equipment maintenance division also maintains the fuel inventory for the City's 14 fuel tanks, fuel delivery truck and all fuel card lock purchases.
The City of Idaho Falls Finance division consists of the Municipal Services Director, Controller and City Treasurer, who is responsible for planning, administering and managing the City’s budget and financial activities.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is the hub of the network/computer infrastructure, data collection, and information systems for all of the City departments and divisions.
Treasurer's Office handles Accounts Receivable and Business Improvement District billings and payments, utility, parking and ambulance payments, and collects monies from various City divisions such as the Utility Billing Division and the Utility Credit Division.
View important dates and events for the City of Idaho Falls.