- Resolution 2021-26
- Resolution 2021-25
- 2021 Council Budget Calendar 6-22-2021
- 2021-22 Budget Hearing - August 12
- 2021-22 Forgone Hearing - August 12
- 2021-22 Fee Hearing - August 12
- 2021-2022 Proposed Budget
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Fire
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Parks Rec
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Police
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Community Development
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Municipal Services
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Mayor and City Council
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation-Library
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation Public Works
City Council Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View important dates and events for the City of Idaho Falls.
All legislative actions by the Mayor and City Council are filed in the City Clerk's Office.
The City of Idaho Falls Finance division consists of the Municipal Services Director, Controller and City Treasurer, who is responsible for planning, administering and managing the City’s budget and financial activities.
The General Services Division is responsible for administration of the following divisions: Building Maintenance, Civic Auditorium, Equipment Maintenance Facility (EMF), Property Management and Purchasing.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is the hub of the network/computer infrastructure, data collection, and information systems for all of the City departments and divisions.
Treasurer's Office handles Accounts Receivable and Business Improvement District billings and payments, utility, parking and ambulance payments, and collects monies from various City divisions such as the Utility Billing Division and the Utility Credit Division.