Street Issue

Potholes & Other Street Issues

City Streets

To report a pothole or other street issue within City of Idaho Falls limits, please report it using our Citizen Request Tracker form. If the problem is hazardous to the public, please contact us immediately via phone at (208) 612-8490, as the Citizen Tracker form may not be reviewed until the next regular working day.

County Streets 

To report a street issue outside of city limits (Bonneville County), please contact Bonneville County Road & Bridge at (208) 529-1290.

State Streets (Yellowstone/Broadway) 

For potholes and other issues on streets managed by the Idaho Transportation Department, such as Yellowstone Avenue or Broadway, call (208) 524-2146. 

Street Light or Traffic Signal Concerns

If there is a concern with a city street light or traffic signal, please call or email Idaho Falls Power, with the links in the appropriate spot of course.

Street or Traffic Control Sign

If there is a concern with a street or traffic control sign, call the Street Division