Street Issue

Report a Pothole

City Streets

*Yellowstone & Broadway - Please note that although these roads run through our city, they are state highways and therefore maintained by the Idaho Transportation Department. See below for instructions on how to report a pothole to ITD.

To report a pothole or other street issue within City of Idaho Falls limits, please report it HERE. If the problem is hazardous to the public, please contact us immediately via phone at (208) 612-8490, as the website form may not be reviewed until the next regular working day.

County Streets 

To report a street issue outside of city limits (Bonneville County), please contact Bonneville County Road & Bridge at (208) 529-1290.

State Streets (Yellowstone/Broadway) 

For potholes and other issues on streets managed by the Idaho Transportation Department, such as Yellowstone Avenue or Broadway, call (208) 524-2146. 

Report Other Street Concern

Street Light or Traffic Signal Concerns

If there is a concern with a city street light or traffic signal, please call or email Idaho Falls Power, with the links in the appropriate spot of course.

Street or Traffic Control Sign

If there is a concern with a street or traffic control sign, call the Street Division.