Street Issue

You can submit an issue via the Citizen Request Tracker form.
If the problem is hazardous to the public, please contact us immediately via phone, as the Citizen Tracker form may not be reviewed until the next regular working day.

Street Light or Traffic Signal Concerns

If there is a concern with a city street light or traffic signal, please call or email Idaho Falls Power, with the links in the appropriate spot of course.

Street or Traffic Control Sign

If there is a concern with a street or traffic control sign, call the Engineering Division