Idaho Falls Utilities
Utility payments can now be made 24/7 at the Kiosk located at 308 Constitution on the west side of the building
As of October 1st, 2019, all credit/debit card payments will be assessed a $3.95 processing fee.
Sign into the customer self service portal to sign up for paperless billing (receive a $1 credit on each bill), AutoPay with bank drafts or submit other service requests.
Pay by phone
Call 844-235-2019 to pay your bill by phone.
Customer Self-Service Portal
- View your account information and activity online.
- Sign up for paperless billing, budget billing and automatic payment via bank draft or credit card.
- Request to stop, start or transfer service.
- Ask questions or make inquiries regarding your account, monthly bill or city services.
- Update your mailing address and contact information.
Please refer to the Idaho Falls power Rates & Policies for the disconnect policy.. Rates & Policies
- What do I need to provide the city to get my utilities connected?
- Do I get a credit for the period of time when my power was out during the recent outage?
- What do I need to do to get power to my new building?
- How can I arrange for three-phase power?
- I need a temporary power cut to do an upgrade to my service line (or trim trees), who do I call?
- I have completed upgrades at my property and I need my power turned back on, who do I call?
- What do I need to do to get my utilities connected?
- I am a landlord, how do I find out if power was taken out of my name?
- How do I arrange for level pay or auto pay?
- My family is having a tough time paying bills. What type of help is available?
- I did not get a utility statement this month, what do I owe?
- Who do I call about ways of lowering monthly utility bill?