Idaho Falls Utilities
The City of Idaho Falls Utility Department is open to the public Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM (excluding holidays). The Utility Department is located at 308 Constitution Way Idaho Falls ID 83402. Our office is able to install new residential and commercial service, transfer service and disconnect utility accounts. For Fiber Optic service please contact Idaho Falls Power at 208-612-8725. Request for utility services are also available online and though the customer self-service portal. The Utility Billing Department can also help you with billing questions, establish budget billing, as well as Auto Pay. The Credit Office is also located with utility billing. The Credit Office can help set up payment extensions, offer payment arrangement options and do credit reference letters. All payments can be made at the Treasures Office which is located at the front of the building or at the Kiosk (24/7) outside the door of our main entrance.
Note that if you want to make a one time payment you DO need to have a balance owing otherwise you will need to log into your customer self service portal to pay your bill in advance.
PAY BY PHONE
CUSTOMER SELF-SERVICE PORTAL
Sign up for new :
Click on Residential Disconnect flyer Residential disconnect flyer in Spanish for information on residential disconnect questions. To request a payment exten sion please contact the City of Idaho Falls Credit Office at 208-612-8285.
The full approved disconnect policy resolution from Idaho Falls Power for residential customers its linked on the word residential and for non-residential customers its linked on the word non-residential.
The full approved disconnect policy resolution from the City of Idaho Falls Water Department is here
If you are struggling to make your utility payment and would like to see if you qualify for utility financial assistance please contact Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership or Idaho Housing and Finance Association.
Click here to check the weather for the City of Idaho Falls.
Congratulations to our most recent Winner!!!
The City of Idaho Falls Utility Department is proud to announce the winner of a EU2200i Honda Generator just by signing up for E-bill and/or Auto draft payments.
This could be you!!
Sign up for E-bill and/or Auto draft payments and you could be automatically entered into our next drawing. For information on how to sign-up, contact the City of Idaho Falls Utility Department at (208)612-8280 or log-in to your account and set up auto draft and select e-bill.
Thank you Public Works Division for donating the Generator.
Sign into the customer self service portal to sign up for paperless billing (receive a $1 credit on each bill), AutoPay with bank drafts or submit other service requests.
- What do I need to provide the city to get my utilities connected?
- Do I get a credit for the period of time when my power was out during the recent outage?
- What do I need to do to get power to my new building?
- How can I arrange for three-phase power?
- I need a temporary power cut to do an upgrade to my service line (or trim trees), who do I call?
- I have completed upgrades at my property and I need my power turned back on, who do I call?
- What do I need to do to get my utilities connected?
- I am a landlord, how do I find out if power was taken out of my name?
- How do I arrange for level pay or auto pay?
- My family is having a tough time paying bills. What type of help is available?
- I did not get a utility statement this month, what do I owe?
- Who do I call about ways of lowering monthly utility bill?