Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I file for a public record?
- Where can I find information regarding state taxes?
- Where can I find information regarding local taxes?
- How long do I have to file a complaint?
- Can I have a court appointed attorney for an infraction?
- Can I appeal a conviction on an infraction?
- What rights do I have if I am accused of a violation of the Ordinance?
- Does the Ordinance restrict First Amendment or any other rights protected by the U.S. Constitution?
- What is a plea agreement?
- If there is a legitimate reason not to employ or not to sell/rent to a person who is a member of the LGBTQ community.
- What is gender expression/identity?
- Does the Ordinance subject me to criminal penalties if I violate it?
- What, in general, does the Ordinance cover?
- What is an Alford plea?
- Does the Ordinance give those in the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, questioning (LGBTQ) community more rights than it does to other citizens of Idaho Falls?
- Where can I find an organizational chart of the city?