HK Contractors requests that motorists do not park on the streets listed below during milling and paving. Vehicles in the way of equipment may be towed.
Thursday, September 5:
- I Street, Canal Avenue to Centre Avenue
- J Street, Canal Avenue to Centre Avenue
- L Street, Idaho to N. Boulevard
- Memorial Drive, F Street to I Street
Monday, September 9:
- Science Center Drive, Jefferson Avenue to N. Boulevard
Tuesday, September 10:
- Elmore Avenue, US 20 to Micro Street
- Micro Street, Elmore Avenue to Jefferson Avenue
- Presto Street, Fremont Avenue to Canyon Avenue
- Canyon Avenue, Presto Street to Micro Street
Thursday, September 19:
- Bingham, W. Anderson to W. Shelley Street
- Presto Street, Fremont Street to Park Property
- DOE Place, Energy Place to Allied Avenue
- Energy Drive, Fremont to west of 418 Energy Drive
We anticipate thirty days duration for the completion of the work.
Please watch for equipment and construction crews, follow all traffic signs and workers and reduce speeds to posted limits.
We appreciate your patience during this construction period. For questions, contact HK Contractors at (208) 523-6600.
Additional information on City of Idaho Falls construction projects can be found on the homepage of the city’s website or by clicking HERE.
Media Contact: Kerry Hammon, Public Information Officer, (208) 612-8122 or [email protected].