Knife River will be working on street overlays between August 3 and September 4 on the streets listed below.
Vehicles will need to be parked off the street to facilitate the work. In advance of the work, Knife River will place notices on vehicles parked in the street. Vehicles not moved off the street within the 48-hour notice will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Thank you for your patience during construction. For the safety of the neighbors, the public and our employees, please reduce speeds in construction zones.
- Paul Street
- John Adams Circle
- Meppen Drive (between John Adams Parkway and Stacie Street)
- Bodily Street (between Meppen Drive and Tyra Drive, including the cul-de-sac)
- Foster Drive (between Bodily Street and Meppen Drive)
- Flora Circle
- Judith Circle
- 8th Street (between Holmes Avenue and Tiger Avenue)
- Disney Drive (Sunnyside Road to the north cul-de-sac)
- Dwight Street (between Disney Drive and St. Clair Road)
For questions or concerns about this project, contact Knife River at (208) 523-8282.
Additional information on City of Idaho Falls construction projects can be found on the homepage of the city’s website or by clicking HERE.
Media Contact: Kerry Hammon, Public Information Officer, (208) 612-8122 or [email protected].