The following is a press release sent June 23. 2021 from the Association of Idaho Cities:
BOISE – Members of the Association of Idaho Cities (AIC) elected Idaho Falls Mayor Rebecca Casper as third vice president for 2021-2022 at the June 17th banquet during the 74th AIC Annual Conference in Boise held June 16-18, 2021.
The Association of Idaho Cities was formed in 1947 and is a nonpartisan, nonprofit corporation organized to serve Idaho’s 199 incorporated cities. AIC influences policies and provides education, training and technical assistance to strengthen the ability of city elected officials and staff to serve their communities.
Also elected at the association’s annual conference in Boise were the following officers and District Directors representing the geographic areas of the state:
- President Kevin England—Mayor, Chubbuck
- First Vice President Joe Stear—Mayor, Kuna
- Second Vice President Debbie Kling—Mayor, Nampa
- Third Vice President Rebecca Casper – Mayor, Idaho Falls
- District 1 Directors: Steven Adams, Councilor, Rathdrum
- Shelby Rognstad, Mayor, Sandpoint
- District 2 Directors: Art Bettge, Council President, Moscow
- Bill Lambert, Mayor, Moscow
- District 3 Directors: Gordon Petrie, Mayor, Emmett
- Kenny Everhart, Councilor, Idaho City
- District 3A Directors: Luke Cavener, Councilor, Meridian
- Holli Woodings, Councilor, Boise
- District 4 Directors: Casey Andersen, Councilor, Burley
- Bruce Hossfeld, Mayor, Paul
- District 5 Directors: Terry Larson, Councilor, Preston
- Rick Cheatum, Councilor, Pocatello
- District 6 Directors: Robert "BJ" Berlin, Mayor, Roberts
# # #
Media Note: For more information or to schedule an interview with staff or representatives from the Association of Idaho Cities, please contact Kelley Packer, Executive Director, Association of Idaho Cities,(208) 344-8594 or at [email protected]..
To arrange interviews with city staff, please contact City of Idaho Falls Public Information Officer Bud Cranor at 208-612-8306 or at [email protected].