Junior High Swim Team
Spots Are Filling Fast!
Registration for the Junior High Swim Team program has begun, and it's filling fast! Register by coming into the Aquatic Center or by going to idahofalls.gov/reczzsfst. The cost is $185 for the season and includes 21 practices, a t-shirt, a swim cap, and six swim meets.
The Junior High Swim Team is a competitive swim program for swimmers in 5th-8th grades. Swimmers compete on teams corresponding to Junior High/Middle School boundaries. Participants must be able to swim 25 yards in both Freestyle and Backstroke. Swim meets are held every Saturday in January and February. The program starts on November 28, 2022, and runs through February 11, 2023.
Practice Times for each team this year are as follows:
- Eagles (Eagle Rock Boundaries): Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:00 pm
- Storm (Black Canyon Boundaries): Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00-8:00 pm
- Stingers (Rocky Mountain Boundaries): Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00-9:00 pm
- Dragons (Sandcreek Boundaries): Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-7:00 pm
- Spartans (All non-IF area schools): Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-8:00 pm
- Wolverines (Taylorview Boundaries): Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00-9:00 pm