How do I get a Civil Protection Order?
Civil Protection Orders can be obtained by filing a petition that is available from the Clerk at the Bonneville County Courthouse
605 North Capital Avenue
Idaho Falls, ID

The order protects spouses, former spouses, persons related by blood or marriage, persons that live or who have lived together and persons with a child in common.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a Civil Protection Order?
2. How do I find specific laws for the City of Idaho Falls and the State of Idaho?
3. What is the difference between Civil and Criminal?
4. Why can't officers resolve or intervene in a civil matter?
5. Is it legal for me to carry a concealed weapon in Idaho?