How Do I File a Grievance?
Any individual who believes he or she has been discriminated against on the basis of disability, in the provision of services, activities, programs, or benefits by the City of Idaho Falls can file a grievance in accordance with the grievance procedures below or contact the City's ADA/Section 504 Coordinator. ADA/Section 504 Coordinator Contact Info

Show All Answers

1. Who Do I Call For Snow Removal On Sidewalks?
2. What types of ADA complaints and grievances does the City address?
3. How Do I File a Grievance?
4. What is NVDA?