How do I arrange for level pay or auto pay?

Contact the City Utility Office at 208-612-8280 for information on level pay. You must have lived at your place of residence for one year to be eligible. Auto-pay can be set-up through the utility billing office, or online in the customer portal. Please note that auto-pay set up with your credit card will be assessed a $3.95 by the credit card processor per transaction of $400 or less. 

City Utility Office

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to get my utilities connected?
2. I am a landlord, how do I find out if power was taken out of my name?
3. How do I arrange for level pay or auto pay?
4. My family is having a tough time paying bills. What type of help is available?
5. I did not get a utility statement this month, what do I owe?
6. Who do I call about ways of lowering monthly utility bill?
7. What are the business hours for paying my bill?
8. Are online payments secure?
9. Where can I pay my utility bill?
10. When will Idaho Falls Power/City of Idaho Falls disconnect my electric service for an unpaid utility bill?
11. Will I receive a notification regarding a pending disconnection?
12. What can I do if I need more time to pay my bill?
13. Does Idaho Falls Power or the City of Idaho Falls offer energy assistance to pay a bill?
14. If I’m disconnected, will I be charged a disconnect fee?
15. If I’ve been disconnected, how can I reconnect electric service?